Nobody wants to be involved in an auto accident. These types of events can be life altering. Typically, your mode of transportation has now been towed and off to the body shop. Meanwhile, you are dealing with physical pain, time away from work to figure out the next step in the process, which can be overwhelming and confusing. This is where we can help. The Law Offices of Kerry A. Socha, LLC has over 20 years of experience in personal injury law. Attorney Socha has not only represented victims of car crashes for more than a decade, she spent her first 10 years of practice working for the insurance companies. She has the experience that can make the difference, not only in receiving a settlement, but in knowing the next step in the process.
Why hire an attorney?
The Law Offices of Kerry A. Socha, LLC is not only aimed at recovering the maximum amount of settlement, but works to ensure you get the care you need. Benefits include:
- Getting you the medical care you need.
- Helping you find the right medical provider.
- Working to resolve any medical expenses incurred.
- Thoroughly investigating your accident.
- Consulting with experts from a variety of fields, including accident reconstruction, mechanical engineering, medical care and life-care planning experts.
- Holding the insurance companies accountable.
- Dealing with the paper work and phone calls.
- Aggressively negotiating with the auto insurance company.
- Presenting a persuasive case on your behalf.
- Resolving any possible liens which may be attached to your recovery.
- Working to ensure you receive the maximum recovery.
If you’ve been injured in a motor vehicle accident, your losses can go beyond your physical injuries. Physical injuries may leave you unable to work, depressed, mounting expenses and a loss of enjoyment in life. The Law Offices of Kerry A. Socha, LLC understands the impact and works with clients to address each client’s needs. No two cases are the same and each client deserves the individual attention that we give.